Miércoles, 19 de Junio de 2013



01 - Diagrams - Tall Buildings (Desatavientos Remix)
02 - Tunng - Out of the window with the win - [2005]
03 - Laurie Anderson - Thinking Of You - [2010-06-25]

Sky flying birds. Flying over cities.
Flying over mountains,
Sky flying moon. Sailing over wide plains.
Pulling on the oceans.

Snow flies around. Snow flies around.
Snow flies around. It's falling on the circus.
Falling on the circus.

Snow flies around. Snow flies around.
Snow flies around. It's falling on my little hometown.
Falling on my little hometown.

In the house. In the fire.
In the house. In the fire.

Snow flies around. Surrounds my town.
It knocks us down.
It's falling on the circus.
Falling on my little hometown.
Snow flies around. It knocks us down.
Surrounds my town.
It's falling on the circus.
It's falling on my little hometown.

Can't believe I had such a beautiful baby
Can't believe I had such a wonderful Iife
Can't believe I had such a beautiful body
Can't believe I had such power and fear and strife.

I was thinking of you. And I was thinking of you.
And I was thinking of you.
And then I wasn't thinking of you anymore.

04 - Vashti Bunyan - Wayward

didn't want to be the one
the one who's left behind
while the other one goes out to life
and comes back home to find
me sitting pretty happily
surrounded by a house
with cups in all their saucers
and not a bit of dust

days going by in clouds of flour and white washing
life getting lost in a world without end

I wanted to be the one
with road dust on my boots
and a single silver ear-ring
and a suitcase full of notes
and a band of wayward children
with their fathers left behind
all in their castles in their air
and houses in their land

lives getting lost in mending gaps in their fencing
all I ever wanted was a road without end 

05 - Animal Collective (feat. Vashti Bunyan) - Prospect Hummer - [2005]

Una Canción para Francisca
06 - Mike Viola and the Section Quartet - How Soon Is Now - [2011, 2011]

07 - The Books - The Story of Hip Hop - [2010]
08 - Damon Albarn - The Moon Exalted - [2012] 




No hay comentarios:

Martes, 28 de noviembre de 2017

Llan de Cubel Llan De Cubel - [Na Liende #03] Alborado De Maquilo Tarañu - [Al Xeitu de Nenyuri #05] Valse Llan De Cubel - [...